SD EPSCoR Impacts for the Week of April 3, 2017
- Science Fair Coverage – SD EPSCoR saw earned media science fair coverage from more than 10 print/online news publications across the state and one digital publication, reaching more than 37,000 South Dakotan’s in print distribution. The releases were distributed from the SD EPSCoR office and focused on highlighting science award recipients and SD EPSCoR’s commitment to building the human infrastructure that is necessary to drive South Dakota STEM-based economic development, through strengthening rural science fair programs.
- “Dakota Seeds Provides Internship Funding Helps South Dakota Businesses Grow Their Workforce” – was distributed to SD media contacts April 5. The article is part of the ongoing S&T plan marketing campaign and highlighs the history and impacts of the Dakota Seeds program on technology-based start-up companies in South Dakota.
- Dakota Seeds Participants Year-To-Date Data:
- 1,342 interns have participated since 2008
- 290 participating companies since 2008
- 28.8% of internships have accepted full time positions