- This event has passed.
SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep for NIH
October 19, 2021 • 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Do you think your research might qualify for SBIR/STTR funding?
The Federal government provides non-dilutive federal funding through the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. The two programs award over $3 billion in R&D funding annually to qualified small businesses developing game-changing technologies.
Join this virtual workshop from 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. (CDT), Tuesday, Oct. 19, when SBIR/STTR program basics will be covered.
You’ll leave knowing:
- If you’re eligible for SBIR/STTR funding
- The difference between SBIR and STTR
- What agency is the best fit for your technology
- The steps needed to get your proposal started
- How to communicate with your program manager
- And much more!
Call 605-360-7382 or email email@example.com for additional information.