- This event has passed.
Webinars for the Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
June 1 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The NSF Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship program (Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program (nsf23586) | NSF – National Science Foundation) will host upcoming proposal preparation webinars.
If you are interested in attending any of several webinars hosted by AAAS regarding the new solicitation, please use this link and register: https://www.nsfnoyce.org/proposal-preparation-workshops/.
- June 1, 1:00-2:00 p.m. CDT / IUSE with focus on preservice teacher education
- June 6, 12:00-1:00 p.m. CDT / Noyce Track 2: Teaching Fellowships, Track 3: Master Teaching Fellowships, and Capacity Building
- June 7, 2:30-3:30 p.m. CDT / Noyce Research Experiences in STEM Settings
- June 8, 12:00-1:00 p.m. CDT / Noyce Track 4: Research and Capacity Building
Please be encouraged to share this information with those within your institution who may be interested and with those in the broader STEM teacher education community.
About the Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
- More information about the NSF Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
- Current Noyce Program Solicitation NSF 21-578
- Full Proposal Deadline Date: August 29, 2023 (Last Tuesday in August)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Noyce Program (NSF 21-087)
- Map of Active Noyce Awards