NASA EPSCoR Rapid Response Research (R3) Opportunity
The NASA EPSCoR office is accepting brief proposals to address topics outlined in this Rapid Response Research (R3) Funding Opportunity. For full guidelines and submission details, view this document.
- Proposals max. 3 pages
- Due date Feb. 26, 2024
- Max. funding $100,000 for a period of one year (possible renewals)
- Proposals must be submitted by the South Dakota NASA EPSCoR Director, Edward Duke.
The state is limited to a total of six submissions; however, there are no restrictions on the number of proposals in each research area or for a particular research topic.
Researchers seeking information about a research topic should contact the NASA POC for that topic listed here. Refer to pages 83-94 for a brief list of topics.
Contact Edward F. Duke for Questions:
- South Dakota Space Grant Consortium & South Dakota NASA EPSCoR Program
- 501 East Saint Joseph Street
- Rapid City, SD 57701
- Phone: 605-394-2388
- Email: Edward.Duke@sdsmt.edu