2019 STEM For All Video Showcase
If you are engaged in a federally-funded project to improve Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and computer science education, we invite you to submit a video to the 2019 STEM for All Video Showcase. During this week-long event, you’ll be able to discuss your video with researchers, practitioners, policy makers and the public. Registration closes February 19.
Videos will address:
- Strategies to broaden participation & increase access for all
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Challenges and strategies in the implementation of STEM + CS programs
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
- Partnerships fostering innovation