- This event has passed.
Deadline for NASA EPSCoR ISS Flight Opportunity
January 14 • 11:59 pm
NASA EPSCoR and the International Space Station (ISS) Collaboration
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Office of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Engagement (OSTEM) solicits proposals for the NASA Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) ISS Flight Opportunity.
The program parameters are:
- Only one proposal per jurisdiction shall be accepted (must contact South Dakota NASA EPSCoR Director Ed Duke, for submission)
- It is estimated that up to six (6) proposals may be selected for funding (nationwide)
- The maximum funding request per proposal is $100,000. This amount is to be spent over a three-year period;
- There is no cost share requirement for this opportunity;
- Proposals are due no later than 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time, January 14, 2022;
- The anticipated start date may be negotiated with the NASA Shared Services Center (NSSC) Grant Officer.
For further information, contact:
Edward F. Duke, Director
South Dakota NASA EPSCoR