- This event has passed.
Eastern South Dakota Research Symposium
This exciting new event will bring together a wide variety of researchers from the area’s leading institutions to promote cutting-edge research and foster scientific collaboration.
Interdisciplinary & Transdisciplinary Session
- Amy Elliott (Health Outcomes & Population Research, Sanford Research)
- Adam Hoppe (Chemistry & Biochemistry, SDSU)
Basic & Biomedical Research Session
- Gina Forster (Basic Biomedical Sciences, USD)
- Wenfeng An (Pharmaceutical Sciences, SDSU)
- Jared Mays (Chemistry, Augustana University)
- Kyle Roux (Children’s Health, Sanford Research)
- Zhongkui Hong (Biomedical Engineering, USD)
Social & Behavioral Research Session
- Jeffrey Simons (Psychology, USD)
- Lacey McCormack (Health & Nutritional Sciences, SDSU)
- Casey Trainor (Psychology, Augustana University)
- Lisa MacFadden (Sports Science, Sanford Research)
- Nancy Fahrenwald (Nursing, SDSU)
The symposium will also include a poster session for researchers at all levels and ample opportunities for networking and interaction.
For questions about registration and logistics, please contact Camille Parker (ResearchAdminAsst@sanfordhealth.org)
For questions about scientific content, please contact Dr. Lance Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)