- This event has passed.
Fuel the Growth Economic Development Fall Conference
You are invited to attend Fuel the Growth – 2022: Advancing Economic Development in our Communities from September 14-16, 2022, at Black Hills State University–Rapid City!
This Basic Economic Development Course will cover 10 economic development topics. Participants will learn from experts and colleagues through presentations, panel discussions, case studies, and networking opportunities. Topics will include:
- Business Development: Business Retention & Expansion, Real Estate Development & Reuse, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Development, Economic Development Finance and Marketing / Attraction
- Organizational Development: Strategic Planning, Managing Economic Development Organizations, Economic Development Ethics
- Community Development: Community/ Neighborhood Development & Workforce Development
This 2.5 day fall conference will be held at, and hosted by, the Black Hills State University Rapid City Center. This is a collaboration effort between:
- Black Hills State University (BHSU)
- South Dakota Governor’s Office Of Economic Development
- Black Hills Community Economic Development/Rushmore Region Alliance
- West River Foundation
- Black Hills Energy