- This event has passed.
Invention-Con 2022: Capitalizing on Your Intellectual Property
Invention-Con 2022 will be held virtually by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Wednesday, Aug. 10, at 11 a.m. – Friday, Aug. 12, 4 p.m. CDT.
Are you a young or independent inventor, an entrepreneur, or a small business owner whose success depends on guarding your creative work? Then don’t miss your chance to learn how different types of intellectual property (IP), such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights, are critical to your business strategy.
Take this opportunity to hear from business and government experts about turning ideas into innovations, protecting your work, and accessing valuable resources that can help you succeed in the marketplace. Keynote speakers Serene Almomen, CEO of Senseware, and recording artist Ansel Brown will share their insights on science, technological innovation, music, and business.
Presentations and workshops have covered in past conferences:
- Putting your creativity to work
- How IP applies in various fields, such as artificial intelligence, robotics, agriculture, fashion, music, and literature
- Types of IP protection: patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- Marketing, manufacturing, and building a competitive advantage around your ideas
- Fun, free educational resources for kids and teens
- Innovation and the fight against COVID-19
- And much more
Invention-Con 2022 will also include a wide range of virtual exhibitors from the USPTO and other federal government agencies.