- This event has passed.
NASA EPSCoR Rapid Response Research Proposals Due
2018 NASA EPSCoR Rapid Response Research Funding Opportunity
- Proposals due Feb. 15, 2019
- Maximum $100,000
- Maximum 1 year period of performance
- Proposals must be submitted through the SD NASA EPSCoR director, Ed Duke
- Five new research areas listed in Appendix D (attached):
- Commercial Space Research
- CSCO-2019-01 Additive Component Internal Feature Surface Roughness Reduction
- CSCO-2019-02 Investigate Potential Mars or Lunar Resources
- Space Biology Research
- GeneLab Data Analysis and Bioinformatics Tool Development
- Microbiome of the Built Environment
- Operational and Hardware Variables Impact to Science
Please direct questions to South Dakota NASA EPSCoR Director, Ed Duke.