- This event has passed.
Sioux Falls Cybersecurity Conference
The Sioux Falls Cybersecurity Conference will bring together cybersecurity experts to teach your business how to improve its cybersecurity Wednesday, Sept. 14, from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. CDT at the Sioux Falls Convention Center. Attendees will learn best practices in the cybersecurity field, including how to respond to cyber threats and how to create a culture of security.
Through three different breakout tracks, attendees will explore the evolving threat landscape from both a domestic and foreign perspective, how to implement a culture of security, and industry-developed best practices for protecting your business or organization.
Two keynote speakers:
Featured speakers include:
- Senator Mike Rounds, U.S. Senate
- Jim Hanson, Avera Health
- Theron McChesney, SDN Communications
- Kyle Hendrickson, Eide Bailly
- Amy Mahn, NIST
- Dr. Jose-Marie Griffiths, Dakota State University
- Jeff Griffin, Greater Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Joel Wohnoutka, Dakota State University
- Katelyn Flowers-Velasquez, KRB, contractor USGS EROS Data Center