- This event has passed.
South Dakota Academy of Science Annual Meeting
The 2021 South Dakota Academy of Science Annual Meeting will be held virtually, hosted by Black Hills State University, on Saturday, Oct. 30.
- Both posters and oral presentations will be shared via Gather.town.
- Directions for submitting a poster or an oral presentation are found in the Call for Papers.
- All presenters, poster and oral, and attendees are required to be members of the SD Academy of Science and to register for the meeting. Annual membership dues are $25, and the meeting registration fee is $10.
- View the Meeting Registration form. Or see the mail-in Meeting Registration form.
To start the process, you will need to complete one Proceedings Submission Form for each presentation and email it to Robert Tatina at email@example.com by Friday, Oct. 15. Only abstracts of posters and oral presentations will be published in the 2021 Proceedings (at an estimated cost of $20 per page charged to the corresponding author).
- View Instructions for the style and format of the abstract.
- View information about what and how to submit a poster or an oral presentation in Gather.town.
Those posters and oral presentations are to be sent to David Bergman (Dave.firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday, Oct. 22. Early the following week, you will be notified about specific times and locations for your poster/oral presentation.
About the South Dakota Academy of Science
The South Dakota Academy of Science develops science interest, connects scientists and students, preserves scientific information and stimulates research. Its purpose in the state is to support research and publication, strengthen science teaching and provide a forum for science.