- This event has passed.
STEM for All Video Showcase
May 10, 2022 - May 17, 2022
From May 10-17th, the National Science Foundation is funding a free 8-day Showcase event with videos depicting federally funded, cutting-edge, projects that are improving Science, Math, Engineering and CS education.
You’re invited to discuss the videos online with the presenters and vote for your favorite presentations for the public choice award. Thousands of researchers, educators, higher-ed faculty, and parents will take part.
This year’s theme is STEM for All: Access, Inclusion and Equity. Videos will address at least one of the following sub-themes:
- Projects or partnerships addressing broadening participation
- STEM learning in formal, informal, community and home settings
- Design and implementation of STEM and CS programs
- Research informing STEM and CS teaching and learning
- Measuring impact of innovative programs
- Jan. 12 – Feb. 11: Registration. Register your intent to present a video. Registration is mandatory and it takes just a few minutes. Please note: Registration will close early if they reach capacity!
- Feb. 16 at 2 p.m. CT: Webinar. A webinar will help you rethink how to creatively put together a video during COVID.
- March 1 – April 20: Video Submission. Submit your video (less than 3 minutes in length) and presentation information through the site’s Homepage.
- May 10 – 17: Interactive Video Showcase. Thousands of participants will view the videos, partake in online discussions, and vote for their favorites.
This is an effective way to connect to others in the field and to broadly disseminate your work!
The Showcase is funded by the National Science Foundation (#1922641). It is facilitated by TERC in collaboration with the following resource centers and organizations: CADRE, CIRCLS, CAISE, STEMTLnet, STELAR, CS for Al Teachers, NSF INCLUDES, QEM, NARST, NCTM and NSTA.