- This event has passed.
Talent Draft Day 2020
November 13, 2020 • 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
What is Talent Draft Day?
This day is dedicated to helping people looking for their next career adventure, to organizations and corporations looking to hire their future leaders.
On Friday, Nov. 13, Talent Draft Day 2020 will be held in-person at the HUB located at Southeast Technical College and also livestreamed, as a national virtual symposium, on Facebook and YouTube platforms.
This is a free event for all participants.
Sponsored by WIN in Workforce of the Sioux Falls Development Foundation, Talent Draft Day 2020 programming is designed to address your specific needs on Friday, Nov. 13:
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST: Healthcare
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST: General Business
- 1 – 4 p.m. CST: Technology & Computer Sciences
- 1 – 4 p.m. CST: Engineering & Energy
- business executive, owner, or manager interested in hiring people shortly.
- students looking for career advice, internship, or employment opportunities.
Talent Draft Day 2020 will be a virtual and in-person talent symposium held at the HUB located at Southeast Technical College in Sioux Falls and online. It will involve an exciting day of networking, prizes, and building connections with business and community leaders.
Register to access virtual and in-person programs for virtual and in-person speed networking and interactive student-led demonstrations.
Talent Draft Day 2020 programming is designed to address your specific needs by offering the following times:
- Interactive technology training camps from 9 –11 a.m. CST — participation online at YouTube
- Employer panel discussions from 11:40 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. CST — participation onsite inside the Auditorium at the HUB, Southeast Technical College and also online at YouTube
- Professional student development with Think 3D from 1:15 – 2:15 p.m. — participation onsite inside the Auditorium at the HUB, Southeast Technical College and also online at YouTube
- Tech Gadget Giveaways from 2:30 p.m. — participation onsite inside the Auditorium at the HUB, Southeast Technical College and also online at YouTube
About the Sioux Falls Development Foundation
Since 1954, the Sioux Falls Development Foundation (SFDF) has been leading the way in creating one of the most vibrant, secure, and growing economies in the nation. The SFDF is a non-profit economic development corporation with the mission of improving the economy of the Sioux Falls region. We connect businesses with the tools and resources they need to be successful.