Driven by Dreams is the theme of the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) Conference, Jan. 18-22, hosted by Florida State University — Jim Moran College of Entrepreneurship (222 S. Copeland Street, Tallahassee, FL). Attendees will have access to half-day summits, accomplished speakers, and a keynote address — all about entrepreneurship. USASBE awards will also be presented at this event based in Tallahassee, FL, with the option for virtual access.
Held each January, the annual USASBE Conference convenes 500+ entrepreneurship educators that engage in an immersive four-day experience.
- Get trained on experiential exercises to bring into your own entrepreneurship classroom.
- Participate in learning journeys for a deeper experience in local entrepreneurship ecosystems.
- Engage in pre-conference workshops to accelerate your own professional development.
- Share your research on entrepreneurship education.
- Help the field better understand methods, outcomes, measures, and address provocative questions. Translate entrepreneurship research into teachable content.
- Network with like-minded or similarly-interested colleagues through our many engaging conference social activities.
The United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) is a network of teachers, scholars and program directors who advance education in areas of entrepreneurship. Members include teachers sharing best practices and innovations in entrepreneurship education; scholars advancing entrepreneurship education through cutting-edge entrepreneurship research and translating existing entrepreneurship research into teachable content; and program directors and practitioners that complement classroom-based entrepreneurship education with practical immersion experiences in the broader entrepreneurship community.