SD EPSCoR News
NASA EPSCoR Rapid Response Research (R3) Call for Proposals
2021 NASA EPSCoR Rapid Response Research Funding Opportunity
- Proposals (2-3 pages) due Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
- Maximum funding: $100,000 for a period of one year (possible renewals)
- Proposals must be submitted by the South Dakota NASA EPSCoR Director, Edward Duke
- The state may submit only one proposal in each of the nine Appendix areas in the RFP. Consequently, researchers planning to submit a proposal must contact Edward Duke to determine if a state-level down selection is necessary.
- Researchers seeking information about the research topic should contact the NASA point of contact (POC) for that topic listed in the RFP.
For further information contact:
Edward F. Duke, Director
South Dakota NASA EPSCoR