South Dakota EPSCoR RII Track-1 RFP Solicitation
The SD EPSCoR Program invites proposals to identify the Research Infrastructure Improvement (RII) Track-1 science and engineering research focus area(s) that will be included in South Dakota’s National Science Foundation (NSF) RII Track-1 proposal to be submitted in July 2023.
RFP Document and Deadlines
- Letter of Intent Deadline: March 11, 2022, 5:00 p.m. (proposer’s local time)
- Proposal Deadline: June 10, 2022, 5:00 p.m. (proposer’s local time).
Two zoom sessions are scheduled to outline the process and answer questions. The session times and links are:
- Tuesday, Feb. 15 — 3-4 p.m. CST — https://sdbor.zoom.us/s/94934834280 Phone US: +12532158782,,94934834280# or +13462487799,,94934834280#
- Friday, Feb. 25 — 3-4 p.m. CST — https://sdbor.zoom.us/s/99513438253 Phone US: +16699009128,,99513438253# or +12532158782,,99513438253#
- View the PowerPoint Slides (.pdf)
Mel Ustad, Director, SD EPSCoR Program
4801 N. Career Ave, Suite 103, Sioux Falls, SD 57107
605-274-9535 (SD EPSCoR office) 605-670-1678 (cell)