All Investigator Meeting
An outcome of the January 2022 evaluations was a “cheat sheet,” i.e., a list of NSF EPSCoR RII Track-1 project researchers, their affiliation, contact info and keywords (of the type used to describe research in a journal submission) describing their expertise/interests. You may send your keywords to email@example.com.
May 24-25, 2022
On May 24-25 (Tuesday-Wednesday), from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (CDT), participants of the SD EPSCoR All Investigator Meeting (AIM) gathered in person at South Dakota School of Mines & Technology in Rapid City. A student research poster session was held at 4:30 – 6 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, May 24.
View some photos taken at the AIM.
The biannual SD EPSCoR All Investigator Meeting (AIM) for faculty, research staff, post docs, research assistants and research associates was held virtually Jan. 6-7 (Thursday-Friday), from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (CST). with 2-hour break for lunch and breakout sessions. The .pdf files from the meeting are provided in ER Core for your secure review.
On May 24-26 (Monday-Wednesday), from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (CST), participants of the SD EPSCoR all Investigator Meeting (AIM) heard the following presentations. A graduate student research poster session was held at 3-5 p.m. (CST) on Monday, May 24.
The .pdf files from the Meeting are provided here for your review.
- Diversity and Tribal Colleges and Universities
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
On Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020, participants of the SD EPSCoR All Investigator Meeting (AIM) heard the following presentations. The .pdf files are provided here for your review.
- Welcome & NSF Track 1 Overview, Status & Reverse Site Visit Planning (Mel Ustad)
- Collaborating with TCUs, Integrating Native Cultures into Western Science (Leon Leader Charge & Shana Harming)
- Education Activities, Status, Challenges & Opportunities (Ben Sayler)
- Research, Activities, Status, Challenges & Opportunities (Robb Winter with others)
- Big Data — Common research needs & Collaborations (Carol Lushbough and Etienne Gnimpieba)